Beanstalkd 0.11 Release Notes
Here’s beanstalkd 0.11.
This is the second release candidate for beanstalkd 1.0. Please let me know if you find any bugs, especially in the protocol. I’m not planning any incompatible protocol changes before beanstalkd 2.0.
This version of the protocol is compatible with 0.10.
- Update command line help text to document the recent -z option.
- Fix a memory management bug that caused a crash.
- Fix a bug that caused the server to hang up if the client sent a command line that was too long.
- Split stats for the peek commands into four counters – one for each command.
- Unit tests are easier to run.
Download the 0.11 tarball directly:
Learn all about beanstalk:
Talk about beanstalk development or use at:
- Please report any bugs to http://groups.google.com/group/beanstalk-talk