Beanstalkd 1.0 Release Notes
Here’s beanstalkd 1.0.
There will be no incompatible protocol changes until version 2.0.
I’ll make compatible protocol changes on a case-by-case basis. The rule is this: a client written for version 1.0 will work unmodified with any later 1.x release of beanstalkd.
This version of the protocol is compatible with 0.10 and 0.11.
- Fix documentation of max job size.
- Fix a crash in the kick command.
- Fix a crash in the put command when out of memory.
- Some 64-bit debug build fixes.
Download the 1.0 tarball directly:
Learn all about beanstalk:
Talk about beanstalk development or use at:
- Please report any bugs to http://groups.google.com/group/beanstalk-talk