Beanstalkd 1.1 Release Notes
Here’s beanstalkd 1.1.
There will be no incompatible protocol changes until version 2.0. A client written for version 1.1 will work unmodified with any later 1.x release of beanstalkd.
- New command: reserve-with-timeout (Dustin Sallings).
- Fix a race condition in the stats command (Dustin Sallings).
- Huge performance improvements for large datasets (Dustin Sallings).
- Constant time job lookup.
- Autotools-based build system (Antony Dovgal).
Download the 1.1 tarball directly:
Learn all about beanstalk:
Talk about beanstalk development or use at:
Please report any bugs to: