Beanstalkd 1.4.3 Release Notes
This is a bugfix release.
As always, there will be no incompatible protocol changes until version 2.0. A client written for version 1.4.3 will work unmodified with any later 1.x release of beanstalkd.
- Omit time-left when it has no meaning. (Keith Rarick)
- Avoid overflow when calculating delay. (Keith Rarick)
- Add pause-tube command and associated stats. (Graham Barr)
- Fix problem with delayed events being delayed forever. (Graham Barr)
- Avoid EOF warnings when reading binlogs. (Graham Barr)
- Fix two memory leaks. (Keith Rarick)
Download the 1.4.3 tarball directly:
Learn all about beanstalk:
Talk about beanstalk development or use at:
Please report any bugs to: