Beanstalkd 1.4.4 Release Notes
This is a bugfix release.
As always, there will be no incompatible protocol changes until version 2.0. A client written for version 1.4.4 will work unmodified with any later 1.x release of beanstalkd.
- Added missing YAML document separator to stats-job output.
- More reliable unit tests.
- Fixed a memory leak in the list-tubes and list-tubes-watched commands.
- Allow underscore in tube names.
- Run network unit tests only if the loopback interface is configured.
- Clean up temporary files (fiu fifos) from unit tests.
- Fixed issue #34, which caused beanstalkd to terminate unexpectedly on Snow Leopard.
Full list of changes in this release (includes authorship information):
Download the 1.4.4 tarball directly:
Learn all about beanstalk:
Talk about beanstalk development or use at:
Please report any bugs to: