Beanstalkd 1.7 Release Notes
This is beanstalkd version 1.7, a bugfix release.
As always, there will be no incompatible protocol changes until version 2.0. A client written for version 1.7 will work unmodified with any later 1.x release of beanstalkd.
- fix tests on big-endian machines
- fix several issues identified by Coverity Scan
- always read pending data; fixes #129
- fix crash when closing connections
- count puts like any other command
Full list of changes (includes authorship information):
Download the 1.7 tarball directly:
Learn all about beanstalk:
Talk about beanstalk development or use at:
Please report any bugs to: http://github.com/kr/beanstalkd/issues