Beanstalkd 1.8 Release Notes
This is beanstalkd version 1.8.
As always, there will be no incompatible protocol changes until version 2.0. A client written for version 1.8 will work unmodified with any later 1.x release of beanstalkd.
- correctly log command names in verbose mode
- correctly check for hangup during reserve; fixes #144
- add protocol.md
- fix tests on freebsd
- stricter format checking; fix format call errors
- Tolerate compilation without a Git repository.
- New command: kick-job.
- document missing tube stats fields; fixes #127
Full list of changes (includes authorship information):
Download the 1.8 tarball directly:
Learn all about beanstalk:
Talk about beanstalk development or use at:
Please report any bugs to: http://github.com/kr/beanstalkd/issues